4" Techzone™ Now in M-LED
Monday 23 February 2015
Selux is excited to announce the launch of M-LED for 4" TechZone™. Selux is an Armstrong TechZone™ partner so there is no question of fit and finish. Selux M-Series for TechZone™ has an impact resistant lens that protects against dust and ensures high luminaire efficiency. Armstrong TechZone™ is the perfect solution for an integrated technical services ceiling with superior light reflectance and outstanding acoustical performance that reduces noise reverberation.
- Compatible with 4" Armstrong TechZone™ 9/16" Slot Grid and Tegular Grid ceiling systems.
- Available in nominal 1' increments (over 2') - designed to fit into TechZone™ grids.
- Select from 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K within a 3-step MacAdam ellipse with 80 CRI minimum.Easy mounting using threaded rod or suspension wire.
- Four lumen output levels to choose from - allows you to achieve your desired amount of light.
- Up to 85 lm/W
- 0-10V, DALI, or Lutron (2-wire, 3-wire, or EcoSystem)
- Dimming down to 1%
- Constant Current Reduction (CCR) dimming standard –the best dimming method for use around digital video equipment.
- Options Include:
- Damp location rating
- IC rating
- Separate switching
- Emergency battery pack or emergency circuit wiring
- Designed to fit Armstrong TechZone™ ceiling system, there's no need to research fixture compatibility for your ceiling layout when Selux has what you need to create a unique look. Be inspired!