Building on our already successful M36 LED line, we added these new features:
- New LED Boards — Approximately 25% more light at the same power consumption- New Dimming option — Lutron 2-wire dimming
In addition, we’ve made enhancements across our MLED product line to include M36 LED, M60 LED and M100 LED:
- All 3 product line now available down to 1% dimming- New Lutron 2-wire dimming available- Dim to Dark option available upon request- Constant Current Reduction (CCR) dimming standard –the best dimming method for use around digital video equipment.
- Flange width for both recessed M36 LED (L36R1/2) and M60 LED (L6R1/2) is now 9/16” to match M100 LED, offering a higher level of consistency between all three product lines.
- New SF3 mounting option allows an after sheetrock spackle –the fixtures can be supplied later and then installed after the sheetrock ceiling is in place.- New TB mounting comes standard in grid length with suspension clips
Adjustable Downlights (M100 only):
- Downlights using MR16 LED by SORAA –Lamp included, 2 options for CRI (M100 LED only)- 1’ length with either round or square apertures
All standard luminaires are supplied in nominal lengths to ensure full, even, illumination.
No matter which line you choose, the M-Series LED family combines flexibility, inspiration and minimalist design, providing individual solutions to unique challenges.