The Selux Quickship program is designed to meet our customers needs and ensure shorter lead times.
If an urgent job is on your desk, our Quickship program can deliver high quality linear LED fixtures to you within 15 business days and M-Lite fluorescent fixtures in 10 days. Selux Quickship meets the challenges of these time-sensitive projects.
- Due to high demand of LED, we have launched the NEW LED Quickship program which is now replacing the older M-Standard fluorescent.
- Limit of 100 units per order
- LED fixtures are available as nominal 2’, 4’, 6’, and 8’ individual fixtures
- Available in Direct and Recessed mounting for M60 LED and M100 LED
- LED optimized white lens
- Available in 3000K and 3500K
- NRTL listed for dry locations
- Orders are immediately released for production and therefore cannot be canceled
- Runs over 8’ are available in 1’ nominal lengths to ensure full, even illumination
- All LED fixtures use continuous, low copper extruded aluminum profile with aluminum endcaps
- The standard LED optimized white lens is extruded, impact resistant acrylic.
- Brand-name mid-power LEDs create high efficiency LED light engine
- Reported L70 greater than 60,000 hours @ 25°C per TM-21
- Multiple dimming options
- Limited 5 year warranty on covering luminaire workmanship, the LED driver and LED light engine
- Standard terms and conditions apply
The M-Series LED Quickship family combines inspiration and minimalistic design, providing an individual solution to unique challenges with a quick delivery.
We have set up a dedicated email address (email@example.com) and a fax line (845-834-1401) to expedite M-Lite orders straight to production, and delivered to your site fast. The distributor’s order must be accompanied by the quote and drawing created in SOS to get entered and start the Quickship manufacturing process. Please contact your local representative for more information about placing your order. To find a representative in your area, please click here.
Selux offers Quickship M-Lite for our customers’ fluorescent needs. M-Lite encompasses a pre-selected inventory of hybrid M100 and M60 fixtures with a limit of 100 units per order. Standard terms and conditions apply. Orders are immediately released for production and therefore cannot be canceled.
Quickship M-Lite, T5 lamps (spec sheets can only be viewed in Internet Explorer)
Quickship M-Lite, T8 lamps (spec sheets can only be viewed in Internet Explorer)